Principles of personal data processing GDPR
Administrator Contact Details
Názov: L- TEX com. s r.o.
Registered Address: M. Rázusa 3, 911 01 Trenčín
IČO: 36 755 800
IČ DPH: SK2022352574
Phone: 0948 720 760
The processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data Directive 95/46 / EC (the " Regulation "), the Personal Data Processing Act, and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws as amended.
Data Subject : The natural person (consumer and self-employed person) to whom the personal data relate (" You " or " customer ");
Personal Information: Any information about an identified or identifiable customer; an identifiable customer is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of that individual (" data " or " information ");
Administrator : The entity that determines the purpose and means of processing personal data, executes the processing and is responsible for it. The personal data manager is L - TEX com. s.r.o. (" we ");
Processor: An entity that, by law or under the control of the controller, processes personal information for the controller under a Personal Data Processing Agreement (the " partner "or" partner ");
Website : Website available at www.medical-clothing.com
Purpose of personal data processing: The reason why personal data is processed. Such a reason may be e.g. performing the contract, managing user accounts, handling complaints, sending newsletters, or displaying ads based on customer interests;
Cookies: Short text files that are stored by your web or mobile browser. Most cookies have a unique identifier, Cookie ID. This is a string of characters assigned by the website and servers to the browser that saved the cookie. This allows websites and servers to distinguish and identify individual browsers. Cookies are used to improve the operation of websites, evaluate their traffic, and to better target marketing activities. If you browse our website, we assume that you agree to the use of these files.
Third countries : States outside the European Economic Area, which mainly include EU Member States and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
What personal information is processed?
Following the applicable legal title and purpose of processing, we and our contractors process the following personal data or categories of personal data:
a) identification and address information : e.g. name, surname, delivery or other contact address, point of delivery, address of business, company ID, VAT number;
b) Electronic contact information : e.g. phone number, email address;
c) Other electronic data : IP address, cookies;
d) Other contractual personal information : Bank account number, order history;
> (e) Other personal information: Typically, information provided to customers in the order form or other documents and in communication with us, including later updates.
What is the origin of your personal information?
We process the data you provide to us, for example. when ordering our services, registering a user account, communicating with us or subscribing to newsletters. Typically, this is
- identification and address information;
- electronic contact information;
- other personal information associated with the contract.
And the data we collect automatically as you browse our website. These are mostly:
- Other electronic data:
▪ the website you came to from our site;
▪ IP adresa;
▪ access date and access time;
▪ search queries;
▪ kód odpovedi http a https;
▪ transferred data groups;
▪ information about your computer's browser and operating system.
Why are personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfill the Contract.
- Manage Customer Account.
- Communication with customers, satisfaction ratings, publishing reviews, book recommendations, handling suggestions, complaints, and claims.
- Receive newsletters and offer our products or services.
- Direct marketing and personalized content creation and advertising.
- Improving the quality of our products and services, analyzing the traffic to our website and your behavior on the web.
- Running a contest and delivering prizes.
- Protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others.
- Accounting and taxation purposes.
- Other legal obligations.
Your personal data may be processed for the following legal reasons:
- Performance of the Agreement.
- Legal Compliance.
- Admin's legitimate interest in receiving newsletters.
- Subscribe to newsletters.
The processing of personal data for contractual, accounting and tax purposes and other legal obligations are legal or contractual requirements. If you plan to place an order through our website, you are required to provide us with your personal information for this purpose.
How long has personal data been processed?
Your personal information is processed:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (4 years);
- for the period necessary to fulfill the legal obligation (accounting documents 5 years, tax documents 10 years)
- for the duration of our legitimate interest in receiving newsletters (2 years after the last newsletter opening);
- for the duration of your consent (for a maximum of 4 years after it was granted, or 4 years since your last order).
Who is accessing personal information?
The following categories of our partners (recipients) may have access to your personal information:
- Goods carriers.
- Accounting & Tax Providers .
- IT Service and Hosting Providers, especially BiznisWeb.
- Providers of security and integrity of our services and websites.
- Analytics Service Providers.
- Customer Support Service Providers .
- Payment gateway providers (credit card providers).
- Legal Service Providers, Lawyers.
- Print and mail providers.
- Partners working with us on loyalty programs, conferences, seminars and other events.
- Direct marketing partners and technical solution partners and operators that can help us show you personalized content and advertising.
- Public authorities .
Is personal information sold outside the EU?
The controller does not intend to sell personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are:
How is personal data processed?
Personal data is processed both manually and automatically. We keep proper records of all processing activities in accordance with applicable law.
You are not subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that would have legal effects or be of significant concern to you. We do not create / create profiles from your personal data in order to analyze or predict your preferences, interests, economic situation, reliability, location, or your movement (a typical example of profiling is monitoring the behavior of website visitors to track their preferences so that they can in the future to reach out to them with tailor-made offers).
What are the rights of data subjects?
To exercise your rights, please contact us through our contact information listed at the beginning of this policy.
You have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data (Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR):
- Right of access to personal data.
- Right to correct inaccurate and incomplete personal information.
- Right to delete personal information.
- Right to Restrict Personal Data Processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to dispute processing.
- Right to automated decision-making information, including profiling.
If we process your personal data with your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time .
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority , which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov, tel .: 02/323 132 14, site: dataprotection.gov.com/uoou .
How are cookies processed?
Cookies can be separated by validity at:
- temporary cookies (so-called session cookies ) that remain stored in your browser until you close your browser
- persistent cookies (so-called persistent cookies ) that remain stored in your browser for a long period of time until they expire or you manually delete them (the time when cookies are stored in your browser depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings.
And by function at:
- Essential that are essential to the functionality of our website
- preferential , which allow our websites to remember information that changes how the website behaves or what it looks like (such as your preferred language or region where you are), these cookies are not necessarily necessary for our websites to work, but they increase the functionality and practicality of their use
- analytical to help us analyze your experience on our site (the so-called User Experience ) and understand how you use our site.
We do not use third-party cookies that track multiple websites to provide you with personalized content and advertising on third-party websites and other sales channels.
Are child data processed?
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not intentionally collect their personal data. If we find that we have inadvertently obtained personal information about children under the age of 16, we will take steps to erase this data as quickly as possible, unless we are legally bound to keep it.
Legislation and our business strategy, and the way we process your personal information, may change. If we choose to update this policy, we will post changes to our website and inform you of these changes. We will notify you beforehand if this policy is to be fundamentally changed or when required by law. We ask that you carefully read this policy and when communicating with us, or in the future. our use of our site has regularly reviewed this policy.